Welcome to Pam Custers & Associates The Relationship Practice website.
If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
The terms “The Right Love” “Some people pursue Love others create it” “Insight Clarity Love” “us” or “we”’ refers to the owner of the website Pam Custers& Associates and The Relationship Practice. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The site is Copyright in its entirety.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- No personal information that identifies who you are, is used or stored.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Pam Custers & Assoc abides by the rules and regulations of the Commissioners Office and holds a certificate ZA555118
Pam Custers & Associates and The Relationship Practice is committed to protecting your privacy and security. We only use information we collect about you with your consent and to tell you about our Web site. We will never disclose personal information about you without first receiving your permission or unless we are under a legal obligation to do so.
We may use the information we collect about you to notify you from time to time about important additions to our range of services or skills that we think you’ll find of interest. If you have asked not to be, we will not notify you of these additions.
Who do we share this information with
We will never pass on your personal details to any third party.
We’re committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect from you only for the purposes for which you have consented. We will never pass on your information. You can always enquire about or check the information that you have given us by contacting us.
Pam Custers & Associates welcomes your questions and comments about privacy, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org